Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fragile

Not quite sure where to start with this post. I just found out tonight that a dear friend from church will not live much longer. I don't know the details. . .been trying to find out. Oh William, life is so fragile! I feel like we have had a heavy dose of that lately. I don't know what to write. All I know is that the most comforting thing for me to hear through all of this is, "We're praying for." So, may I, in my small way reach out to the Glem's, who have commented on this blog and been praying for our little family, and say, "You are in our prayers. And we love you."

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Betsy ~

    At a time like this, how blessed we are to have the gospel and the knowledge of the glorious life that comes after our mortal time on this earth. What a tremendous comfort it is to know that we will be reunited with those we love.

    I am so grateful for the divine gift of prayer. It brings peace to my soul to be able to pray for those I care about and love. What a beautiful blessing it is that there is no limit on our prayers...so many heartfelt prayers being said.

    Love you so much, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting here at church just after an amazing and spiritual sacrament meeting and I thought of you. There is so much love here today. So much love... I hope by writing this that you will feel our strength and support to you. We are here. We are a strong and loving ward family. There is so much love here today its overwhelming. Love for your family, love for the Glem's family, love for each other, and love for Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father.

    Mary Boyd

    ReplyDelete